Thursday, October 16, 2008

Amazon UK, slightly improved

In the past I've always had to purchase £15 worth of products to qualify for their free shipping offer. This usually means buying in advance 3-4 books (though I guess it does not matter since I am a fast reader). But now that Amazon UK has reduced the minimum purchase threshold to just a fiver (£5) for customers to qualify for super saver delivery, I can be a bit more flexible in shopping for low priced goods. I guess they are starting to feel the pressure from Play.com (they have free shipping regardless of minimum order).

Below is a list of books that qualifies for free shipping. Yes these are books by Christopher Moore, the genius writer whom you should all kow tow before.

Practical Demonkeeping
Coyote Blue
Bloodsucking Fiends: A Love Story
Island of the Sequinned Love Nun (review)
The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove
Fluke, or, I Know Why the Winged Whale Sings
You Suck: A Love Story (review)

No comments: