Thursday, July 29, 2010

Conspiracy For Good

At around 2pm today I received a hand delivered manila envelope. Inside was a Nokia X6 smartphone, and it rang the moment I removed it. Answering it, a female voice said hello Jon, warning me that the call may be monitored and asked me to watch a pre-recorded message on the phone. It was eerily like that scene in The Matrix when Neo was delivered his Nokia 8110 except no agents in black suits and sunglasses started chasing me out the window.

On the phone was a video message by Tim Kring, who urged me to join a resistance movement against the multinational corporation Blackwell Briggs by infiltrating their CCTV system on Saturday. Confused? Check out their website here and maybe even join me and others on Saturday.

I'll live tweeting so make sure you follow.

No comments: