Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Commuter

Yesterday I was invited to the premiere of The Commuter at Aqua Nueve in Soho, London. The short film stars Dev Patel, Pamela Anderson, Ed Westwick and Charles Dance, and is directed by the McHenry Brothers. The premiere was attended by Charles Dance, Pamela Anderson, Peta's Dan Matthews and Jermaine Jackson.
What sets this seven and a half minute film is that it is shot entirely using Nokia N8 smartphones. The film looks incredible. Unfortunately I was supposed to interview the McHenry Brothers, but due to the crowd was unable to do so! Well, anyway the film has now gone live. Check it out:



Update: I just found out that parts of the film was shot in St. Albans where I live. Indeed the first scenes are filmed in a street where I walked by almost daily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. What camera are you using?

Jon Choo said...

Nikon D90 with either 50mm 1.8f or 20-35mm 2.8f lens