Wednesday, March 6, 2013

More HTC One camera samples

It was a glorious day in London today. The SEGA blue skies and sun were out in force. Perhaps it is a sign that we may finally get the summer we deserve this year. Or maybe not. 

Still, never one to let an opportunity like this pass, I had my HTC One with me. Like a tourist, I was shooting anything of interest to me (you can always find something interesting in London). I've also taken a few more night shots. You can view these unedited samples below.

These image samples are a mixture of HDR, auto mode, night mode and sweep panorama (which is ridiculously good). The full res version resides on Dropbox, thanks to a quirk on Blogger not allowing anything wider than 1280 pixels. I have also been using the HTC Zoe feature more. You can find a sample of South Bank's finest skateboarders in action on the Zoe Share site

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are great shots Jon.. Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to post these

Jon Choo said...

You are welcome, and thanks for the kind comments. :)

Anonymous said...

do you still have the review unit? how is the battery life when you game? how much is the on screen time ?

Jon Choo said...

No, I've sent the phone back. I don't game much on mobile. It would be difficult to test as all games have different levels of demand on the GPU.

robinkings said...

Hi Jon. Did you get the software update for the phone camera? If so can you post some new pictures please?
Thanks

Jon Choo said...

Unfortunately the One has been sent back, but I will try to get another one with updated firmware.